I was on a blogging spree. And then it happened. My computer...a mac...got a virus. My computer is about 3 years old and apparently they have stopped making security updates for my version. What the heck?! Anyways, $300 later, I hope everything is fixed and runs better than before.
David is 11 months old. He weighs 21 pounds and is a fast little crawler. He makes me smile and laugh everyday.
I'm sure glad he is ours and that I get to spend everyday with him.
Mothers Day. Ah. It was an emotional day. I think I've figured out why. It's a day where all the attention and focus is on women, mothers...me. Mark sent me beautiful roses (14) and lilies (3). They smell wonderful too. David decided to be a little beasty on Sunday, thankfully Grandpa Ben took him 3rd and I enjoyed Relief Society. It was such a treat!
Later, I dropped David off at Amy and Randys and went to pick up Katie and Melissa from the airport. They went on a 5 day cruise. Still slightly jealous. Haha. Then we all got together and enjoyed a yummy dinner.
Haha, I just love that face! I hope you all had a great Sunday. We are down to 3 weeks!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that last photo is seriously the best ever! AND DO YOU LOVE target brand diapers? THEY ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!
YAHOO FOR 3 weeks! YAHOO YAHOO!
That boy is so cute! That last picture is priceless! 3 weeks?! Whoohoo!! I wish that meant 3 weeks until you made your way back out here. But, owell, I'll get over it. MISS YOU GUYS!
can i just say that your slacking....BRITTANY has blogged twice since you've last updated this thing!!!!!
Post a Comment