On May 13, Katie and I ventured off to the redneck convention...I mean the Jason Aldean concert! Haha. I felt a little guilty as I left because David had gotten his 4th ear infection (he is now on number #5. It looks like we are going to be going the tube route) and he had a temperature of 102. Fortunately, he was in great hands with Nikki Young that night.
Anyways, the concert was great, he is one good looking man who can put on a good show!
Eric Church (and another band that I have no idea who they are) opened for him. I will say this, there comes a time in your life, that you need to put down the alcohol and act like an adult. I firmly believe you can still be fun and have fun without the alcohol :-) Thanks for coming along Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment