Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pitiful

David and I had quite the night last night. He decided to wake up screaming (like a painful scream) at about 1oPM and 3AM. It was no fun. After trying to calm him down for almost 40 minutes he and I went on a drive. It just stopped the screaming, but didn't put him to sleep. Fortunately, he did fall asleep on his own shortly after.

Then at about 3AM, he screamed, I rocked him, and he eventually fell asleep.

So, back to the Doctor we went today. Basically, he has his 3rd ear infection. Poor baby.




Here's to more sleep, a happy healthy baby boy, and to the next 3.5 weeks going fast :-)


3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh!!! im so sorry! is there anything your fav aunt can do?

Meagan said...

Sad!! I hope he feels better soon! Those pictures are just darling! Makes me wanna pick him up and cuddle him!

Nate and Joelle said...

I love him!