A little while ago we had our bi-weekly dinner group with the Gardners. Katie found a 4 layer spring cake, like this. It was delicious. Anyways, on to the point of the story. Growing up, we would put our piece of cake in a bowl, then pour milk over it. Mm..even better! Well, when I did this at the Gardners, there was some controversy and disgust about this. So, I decided to make a 7 layer chocolate cake (with chocolate filling and frosting!) and invite people over to try it.
Above is the about half of the group (Melissa, Madeline, Me, and Brittany). Let the fun begin...
Their faces pretty much say it all! Out of the 7 people who tried for the first time, I am happy to say that I have converted 3 of them! Brittany really liked it, Ben said he felt like he was 95 years old and in a nursing home. Haha.
Even still, I would recommend trying it; you never know it might change your life ;-)
1 comment:
I agree with ben haha yuck! :)
Post a Comment