David really is not showing any interest in crawling. Sometime I am grateful for that though. Why crawl when he can just roll to get what he wants or do the "toad" (as Katie calls it)
I wouldn't worry too much about him not wanting to crawl. I mean heck, Adelaide will be ten months tomorrow and she barely even scoots or does the "toad"! I figure, the longer it takes for her to crawl, the longer I can put off baby proofing the apartment and taking her away from everything she's getting into.
2 comments:
I wouldn't worry too much about him not wanting to crawl. I mean heck, Adelaide will be ten months tomorrow and she barely even scoots or does the "toad"! I figure, the longer it takes for her to crawl, the longer I can put off baby proofing the apartment and taking her away from everything she's getting into.
Logan laughed so hard at this....we can't wait to see little David....I MEAN BIG DAVID!!! :)
Post a Comment