Thursday, February 3, 2011

8 months and growing like a champ!

David is 8 months old today! I don't know where the time has gone, but I'm partially glad it is going fast. David weighed in at 20 pounds. He is rolling all over, but really isn't showing much interest in crawling. He can scoot on his back, and twist & turn okay on his tummy; I hope he learns fast because I don't plan on carrying him all the time when he turns 1 :-) He sleeps great, eats like a champion and is growing like a weed. We love you so much David and are sure glad you're our little one! Happy 8 months handsome!


I thought I would do something different. Instead of just no pants, no clothes period! He loves putting anything and everything in his mouth, loves pulling my hair, grabbing at his diaper (little boys are a whole different ball game), playing with Max (it's not too late Katie, I can still bring him back!).
Love you!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Nice try.
Bring the kid, leave the cat.
:)

The Carter Famdamily said...

HE is growing so much! I can't believe he is 8 months old! So exciting!

Melissa said...

hes so cute! i think ill go to his birthday. how old is he gonna be? haha

The Wilson Family said...

David! I hope we get to meet one day soon!