David loveslittle crunchies. They are a still in our house, something I have had to stock up on because he will eat them at every meal if allowed. Sometimes when he is playing in the kitchen, he will see the container on the counter and start whinning andmoving his arms like a mad man. I really need to be better about putting them out of sight.
I have absolutely no clue how it got there, and it wasn't there when I put him down. Some people say I starve him, so maybe he was just storing it for a quick snack when he got up. Don't worry, it went to its rightful place...in the mouth

1 comment:
Love it. Isaac is still that way about those little crunchies... its borderline ridiculous. But now he can climb and find them. So just watch out for that stage. its coming quick!!
Post a Comment