Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring is around the corner...?

We have been loving this warm weather! It gives me some hope that spring is not to far away. Because it has been so nice out, we have been going on daily walks. David is happy and content sitting in the stroller, looking all around, twisting, with some noises here and there.


Remember my post about my stroller seat being broken? Well, apparently, the Abbington color has been discontinued. I now have a total of 3 different seat backs and 2 different (matching) canopy/basket. I think I am going to stick with the second one I received. Guess I need to get more serious about finding a jogging stroller.

David and I have nasty colds, but I think Davids might be something else, so its back to the doctor.

Hope you all have fabulous week! Hug your family and enjoy the simple things in life.
We love you!!!

1 comment:

Haylee Mecham said...

Look at Garage sales and on Craigslist for the best jogging stroller deals. They are amazing. Good luck finding one! (Sorry your other stroller broke!)