Saturday, February 26, 2011

Good. Better. Best.

I have the worlds best husband. No, really. He may be thousands of miles away from me, but he still knows how to melt my heart. (Cheesy, huh?)
David has been a beast. He has been sick, so it's not his fault. But the poor thing is having a hard time eating/drinking his bottle. He wants to feed himself, and doesn't. What are some good finger foods for babies? He absolutely hates the bugger sucker...and I hate having to use it on him.
Anyways, I put David down for his nap and was just lying on my big empty bed when the door bell rang. I came down the stairs, Dana was opening the door and there was a flower delivery lady standing there saying "I have a delivery for Rachel." Yes, of course they are gorgeous flowers, but the note is what got me:

Thanks mom for taking care of me while I was sick.
I may cry a lot at you but, I just love you.
I love you mommy.
Thanks for being her with me, mommy.
Love David (& Dad)


Precious. Perfect. Just what I needed. Thank you Mark for the sweet note and beautiful flowers! See you in just 3 short months! Love you!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Love it. :)

Haylee Mecham said...

That is so sweet! Awesome that he knew just what to say! Good job Mark.

The Wilson Family said...

so glad. and perfect timing. what a guy!