We have a regular OBGYN as well as a specialist that I see (due to some abnormal blood work that came back, we see a specialist at the hospital in Idaho Falls every 4 weeks. Things look good and no one can explain the blood work.) Anyways, we had an appointment with our specialist on Monday and got to see little David. (They do an ultrasound each time I go to look at his spine). Everything looks good there. However, the doctor said if he keeps growing the way he is, I will have a 12 pound baby on my hands! (Yes, you read that correct...12 pounds!) Im not quite sure where he is going to fit, but we'll manage. She also said there really wasnt anything I could do to prevent this. Mark was nearly 11 pounds at birth (remember though, his mom is tall so there is lots of space to move around grow.) Needless to say, I hope my regular doctor will move my due date up! More updates to come...
On a side note, Im going to Maryland in April!! Wahoo!
Also, whoever you are, (especially those in Canada, Utah, West Virginia and all those others) that are looking at my blog...who are you? Im thinking Im probably going to go private soon. So, if I know you, leave your email address in a comment.
8 comments:
I came across your blog from a link on Emily's. . . today was the first time seeing your blog and it looks like you are doing so well! I hope I am not a creeper though! Good luck with the baby! David is a good name! We will probably name our first boy David to keep it in the family. I'm glad you like it too!
Lorry
I read your blog of course (jud07007@byui.edu) :) Your nursery letters are SO CUTE! But I'm trying to add a lil more piz-azz to them...gosh it makes me excited! love ya!
Hey, it is Ben and Shalon. We are very excited for you and Mark, since the D's are like family to us. We would like to keep reading your blog. shalongardner@yahoo.com
I'm the Canada one!!
frogyfreak@hotmail.com
Shannon-I'd love to read your blog!
Linds-Haha, ofcourse! I cant wait to see the letters. You are amazing and will be an awesome mom!!!
A 12 pound little David!!?? WOW!!!
I'm glad everything looks good though!!
WOW!! That's a big baby!
PS love the name you picked out. ;)
Yo Yo! Have you already gone private? I'm not sure. But if you haven't, here's out address jgcook29@gmail.com Post some pics of you and belly! I'm dying to see! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment