
We than went and enjoyed a delicious lunch at Olive Garden. Of course, I didnt take any pictures then. Ooops. After we went to Target to lok around. We made a few purchase for little Davids room! I am so excited for him to join our family! His room is slowly coming together...
Here is a picture of the lamp we bought (Amazon is a favorite site of mine to visit! Decent prices and cheap, if not free, shipping)

We are doing a sports theme in his room. While we were in Target, we were walking down the middle isle when Mark saw this adorable and perfect rug for a great price! I love it!

And there are his little shelves and fun organizers. We actually bought this when we first married, and havent really used in our current apartment. Once we found it our little was a boy and decided on a them, we bought the inserts for a steal of a price!

And lastly, there is the pack n play (with bassinet and changing table), stroller and car seat (again, from Amazon). I really like these!!

We cannot wait for little David to come join us. I just received his bedding from amazon, so once it is up, I'll post more pictures :-)
4 comments:
I want to help decorate. I remember doing the same sorts of things as soon as we found out we were expecting a little boy. So fun! I'd love to help anytime and help rearrange once you get in the "nesting" stage :)
I love all your baby stuff! That lamp is perfect. Be sure to post the bedding I can get a better idea of your color scheme! I am so happy for you both!! :)
Oh I am so excitied to for you and Mark!!
oh cute!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! We're trying to get stuff ready, too....we only have one bedroom here in expensive CA..haha. But we're making do with putting her stuff in our room! We're pretty dang excited, too!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment