
The picture doesnt do it justice though!
The next addition to Davids room is the glider from Marks mom. I have wanted one so bad and she bought it as a gift! Mark put it together and I love it! Each item just makes everything so much more real and makes me ready for David to be here! Soon enought though. Thank you Dana!
4 comments:
My mom bought us a glider too, it hasn't arrived yet but I am oh so excited to get it! Those are cute letters! I want to do something like that for my little girly's room.
Whoohoo. Thanks. :) Ok, so LOVE the baby's room! It's so cute. I love the sports theme. And, I LOVE the shelves with the little baskets inside. I so want that! It's very cute. Can't wait for this little guy to get here!
Oh, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see you have this little bundle of joy in your arms!!!! The room is looking great!!!!
The letters look great, Rachel! I am glad you like them :)
I cannot wait to see this little boy! Hang in there!
Post a Comment