Saturday, March 27, 2010

Men Have Feelings Too

This post is dedicated to our good friends, the Days. Let me introduce you to Nate and Joelle...they are our neighbors just behind us. She is an amazing couponer and he is a great basketball player (his team just won the BYU-Idaho basketball championship). However, we do have some differences. The biggest one is our views on The Bachelor and Millionaire Match Maker. Millionaire Match Maker is an...lets say interesting show. For the sake of the readers, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on these shows.
Anyways, the other night we were over at their house when Joelle and I decided to run to the store about 9:30pm. Mark and Nate were going to stay with their cute baby and watch some TV. When Joelle and I got back about a half hour later, Mark was sitting in the chair and Nate laying on the couch...asleep. Apparently whatever they were watching had lost Marks interest, so he changed the channel on the TV. This is what we saw...

He didnt budge while we were all talking. Haha. It was pretty funny, we all got a good laugh.

3 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

hahahahahahhaaaa. I love it!!

Nate and Joelle said...

That is so rude!!! I was just really tired and i needed some sleep. I won't make that mistake again.

Nate

Emily said...

haha, that is so funny!! poor Mark, hopefully nate didn't fall asleep in the middle of their conversation...