Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally!

Today, we had an appointment with the specialist and as the ultrasound tech went to go talk to the doctor, I had Mark put his hand on my stomach because I could him moving, and sure enough he kicked a soccer player kick, Mark pulled his hand bag in awe! I am so glad he finally got to feel David move!
On another note, everything looks great with the baby, he is still measuring big (thats to be expected though..Mark was 10 pounds 10 ounces at birth!!!) They had originally only seen of his 2 umbilical vessels (which can sometimes result in lack of oxygen or a smaller baby (haha!), well, the tech found the third one today! And obviously, this little guy doesnt have a problem growing :-). I am so glad things are going smoothly with him. I am starting to get really uncomfortable, especially when it comes to sleeping and the frequent urination isnt all that fun, but it will be so worth it when I get to hold David in my arms!!

5 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

you can come sleep in my chair if you want!

The Dennett's said...

Girl I know...sleeping is no fun, no fun at all. I just laid awake all night last night since I couldn't get comfortable. It really stinks...but it won't last forever! Naps are the greatest, though, try to fit some in there when you can!
And yay for Mark! That baby will be knocking you around non-stop from now on :) and if Mark is anything like Jonathan he will be *very intrigued* hehe. let me know if u need anything!

Catherine said...

Oh I'm so glad to here things are going well with David.- Chatty

Anonymous said...

TEN POUNDS?! I certainly hope not! You poor woman! Miss you guys... Boise is great, but not as many good friends here!

Anonymous said...

Oh... and this is not Jeff by the way, it is Stephanie lol.