Monday, April 5, 2010

TLC's "Little Chocolatiers

We're in Utah just for a bit (and then I'm off to Maryland for a few days!!) Well, Im going to blame it on the pregnancy...I have been beyond antsy (cant get comfortable, stay comfortable, etc). So we're watching the game on TV when Marks suggest we go out. I was a bit hesitant at first due to the freak blizzard outside. But out we went to Hatch Family Chocolate...if you watch TLC you may know it as the "Little Chocolatiers." Inside was much smaller than what I had imagined. The kid at the counter scooping my delicious mint chocolate chip shake smiled (Im sure he hears all sorts of weird things) and said he grew up coming in and out of the shop, so it wasnt really that different.

The shake as well as the chocolates Mark got we're good, but a little pricey. But you gotta support the local small businesses :-) So, next time you're in the Salt Lake area, stop on by and give it a try. (I dont know her name, so Im going to call her Mrs. Hatch. She was even there working away! )

5 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

yyyyyyuuuummmmm...I want that chocolate in my belly!!!!!! And I probably wouldn't have wanted to go out, either. Haha. But it looks like it was worth it!!

Nate and Joelle said...

I love your marketing skills... You make me want to get in my car and drive there right now. Happy Trip!

Meagan said...

Cool. I've watched that show before. Yummy...chocolate. Have a great trip!!

The Dennett's said...

I don't watch the show but I've seen many previews :) that chocolate looks delicious. I'm glad that you guys could have that little vacation together!

The Bobos said...

Richard leaves in a couple months for about a year. No fun :( But you're tough - you'll do great! Good luck!