Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The most FUN street

When Mark accepted the job here in Idaho, I was nervous, excited, grateful…full of emotions. When we bought our house, I knew this was where we were suppose to be right now. 

Mark works with some great guys (their wives are pretty awesome as well!). Anyways, we have such a fun street and for that I am most grateful. I have been blessed with amazing neighbors that I can (and have) called upon whenever we are in need. It is a street full of fun kids-old and young :-)

Anyways, tonight we had a pizza gathering with all of us. We all chipped in, came and laughed from start to finish. 

Just look at all those kids :-)




Kenny and E were sitting at the table together. When I went to take a picture, K got closer to E, put her arm around her and said cheese. 


 

And last, but certainly not least. There were few people maybe too many on the bench, so they all started pushing.


It's great to live here and have such amazing friends and neighbors!


No comments: