Easter morning started at as any normal day-D was up early and E slept it. I had D lay down in our bed while I finished getting ready for Church, (M had already left for work).
When I was done, I told D that I thought the Easter Bunny had come and had left some treats for us. He was thrilled and ran fast looking.
I started making breakfast, and E woke up. I took her out of her crib and set her next to the baskets.
E just kept shaking the eggs. She was thrilled though when she discovered there was candy inside of them!
I don't know why I bothered making breakfast, because all they wanted was the candy :-)
My sent a super cute dress for E and a matching green tie for D.
I love these sweet kiddos and am especially so grateful for them right now
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment