Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bliss

I know, I know I am way behind on blogging. Once I get a little more motivation, you will have plenty to read. To hold you over, I'll just lightly cover a few things.

Mark. Home. Family. Together. Bliss. Mark had R&R, David turned 1, David had his first haircut, things were decided (we will be back in Rexburg in about 3 months!), purchases were made, it goes on and on. We didn't do a ton of terribly exciting things, but it was just nice to be a family again.

The first morning Mark was home, he was pretty jet legged. He couldn't sleep, so about 3 A.M. he got up. Ran some errands, washed the car and changed the oil. All before, oh, 6:30 A.M. He had run to Walmart and was a little overwhelmed of the amount of stuff available. The store close to their FOB is about the size of a gas station mart.


It was so great to have my boys together again. David was slightly confused at first, but took Mark before we left the airport.


This picture is before Davids haircut. I'm not going to lie, I miss those curls, but he definitely so needed a haircut.

I need to stop so I don't get out of order. But, don't worry, more to come...soon :-) And for those who have texted and called, thank you for your love and support!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Good start...waiting for more. :) So glad you were all able to spend time together as a family! Excited that you are coming back to Rexburg!

The Hargrave Family said...

Yay for R&R! It is the best! Although watching them go back is sort of a let down. I hope you and your cutie-pie family are doing good, and you will all be together again soon! :)