First, He's home...for 2 weeks! More on that later though.
Back in September when we were visiting Mark in Idaho before he left for Mississippi, we attended a farewell for the troops. There, each family was given two vouchers for a free Papa Murphy's every month for a year. I gave mine away because they were meant just for the Idaho locations. I ended up being given another one and just kept it.
I ended up going in to one of the locations here in IL just to see if they would accept it. Sure enough, they did and we have been enjoying a free pizza each month. Thank you Papa Murphy's for supporting the troops and their families.

P.S. I do not like seeing my blog on the bottom of other peoples blog list. So, Katie, you're welcome. Have a great day at work :-)


3 comments:
i need your e-mail. we have a new blog. a "military" blog or such.
Yeah to have a happy family for two weeks!!! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your collage of pictures at the top....so cute...I teared up a little...reliving when Clinton met Calvin for the first time in an airport...so happy for your family! and David is SO cute...really...he is adorable..
Such an adorable little boy. I miss you guys!! I am waiting a post about Mark's visit! Come on now! :)
Post a Comment