Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pool time!

We have some pretty hot weather the last little bit. So, I decided it was necessary to purchase a pool and a swim suit for David.

Memorial day was especially hot-94' plus some humidity. We started the day off by attending the wards flag raising ceremony and then a delicious pancake breakfast at the park.

I blew up the pool (and by "I" I mean the electric air pump), lathered some sunscreen on David and out we went. He wasn't too sure at first, but once I threw in some toys, he was good.


Good heavens, he sure is cute! We played and splashed around for about a half hour. He and I both got a little darker, I guess I can see where people get confused in thinking he is mexican :-)


I've mentioned that David has had ear infections-well, currently is at #5 since the end of February. It has been one antibiotic after another. We have an appointment to see an ENT at Children's hospital to talk about tubes.


The only advantage to him being sick, is he even more cuddly.


No comments: