Monday, July 12, 2010

Smiles!

My little baby is not so little anymore. Im not going to lie, it makes me a little sad that he isnt in newborn anything. He's just growing and growing daily :-) Earlier this morning he had his first "real" (aka non-asleep) smile. It was just the cutest thing ever!



Not the best picture, but he is also getting smarter; so when we get the camera out he stops. Haha. Oh well.

While at the doctor, they weighed him...10 pounds 2 ounces. So when I say he is getting bigger, he really is. Some pictures for your enjoyment. The little white overalls he is wearing are still a little big for him, but he'll grow into them soon enough :-) He really likes his sleep, so sometimes when I need to wake him up to feed him or just to have him up we'll strip him down to his diaper...however, a lot of them time he makes a funny face and keeps on sleeping.





7 comments:

The Dennett's said...

Man, that crib looks so comfortable it makes ME want to take a nap :) he is growing so fast...what a cute boy!

Emily said...

So cute!!! I need to come over and hold that boy! :)

Logan and Ashleigh said...

SO FUN! I can't believe he is getting so BIG!!!

Me and My Boys said...

Oh Rachel, he is soooo adorable! If it makes you feel better he still weighs less then my nephew at birth! I know it isn't fair how big they get, and so fast! Enjoy that lil' guy!

Meagan said...

Such an adorable, adorable, little boy!! I just love him. Glad he's growing so well.

Catherine said...

Oh he is so cute I wish I could just pick him up!

Fortune Cookies said...

He's so cute!!! He already looks so much different..crazy how that works. So happy for you guys!