My sweet little baby has been having some trouble with passing his stools. It makes me so sad that I really cant even do anything to help him. I called the doctor this morning after I decided that it probably wasnt a good thing that we were both in tears. He told me to get a glycerin suppository. And of course, Walgreens doesn't have them (they have been out for a while and dont know when they will get more-), Walmart did not have them, but thankfully Albertsons did and their pharmacist was so nice and tried so hard to make me feel a little better. I hope this works...
On a positive note, he slept from about 9:30pm to 3 am! Sleep is a beautiful thing and am grateful that he is getting better and better at it.
Also, I am going private in ONE WEEK, so please make sure you leave your email address!
Some pictures for your enjoyment...


2 comments:
Oh little David- feel better!
I love Albertsons here...they always try hard to make their customers happy. SO many times I have gone to them in distress and they have made my life better :) and its the only store where the cashiers make friendly conversation...anywayss...:)
my email is jud07007@byui.edu
My email is Lisaboo3@gmail.com, if you are still going private. Thanks!
Lisa
AKA appendicitis buddy
Post a Comment