When I got married, I knew my life would change some. I grew up in a house with little to none militaryness (I had grandfathers in the military, but they both passed away when I was younger, and my dad told stories, but not the same as what Mark had. Marks dad was in the Air Force.) Anyways, so I knew I what I would be getting into and becoming (an Army Wife) and was excited for this new life. Well, it didnt really hit me until I was out to lunch with a good friend/old roommate, Amanda, and looked in the back seat of the car. This is what I saw...

It pretty much sums up my life. High heals and guns. Whats not to love? Now, it is different, but good different. For Mark and I's first date, we went shooting with 2 other couples. It was a lot of fun, something new, and at first I wasnt sure what to think. But, I ended up liking it and had a great time! Now, we go shooting periodically. (My goal is to be able to shoot the clay pigeon and have it shatter.)
4 comments:
That's awesome! I'm sure it is a change, but a welcomed one at that! I miss you both!
You're worse than I am! Update your blog!!
i saw your husband yesterday. but not you. when do you go to maryland???
oh how i miss you! you guys are awesome! though the paths that take us through our lives have veered us in opposite directions, i hope that you have an amazing christmas and i hope to talk to you on the phone! your laugh is what i miss the most ha ha! toodles!
Becca!
Post a Comment