I was playing around on facebook today and happened to glance at our "Wedding Counter". 100 days and still going strong :-) Haha. I absolutely love being married to Mark and am really grateful and glad he is in my life as my husband!
Anyways, seeing as how its been a little while since I've updated, I'll go ahead and fill you in on our life: We spent a delicious and fun-filled Thanksgiving in Lehi, UT at my old roommate and super cool friend Jills house with her and her family! It was a lot of fun to be able to get out of our normal busy routine. We then met up with my sister Hannah and her boyfriend Trevor in Logan for Sunday dinner after attending an amazing missionary farewell for my dear Brittany! All in all, it was a lot of fun, as well as relaxing! Upon returning to chilly Rexburg for a total of 10 days left in my college career, I took a job offer from Valley Medical Shoppe. I am so grateful to have a job, especially with the way our economy is going. It is crazy to think that in just a few days I will be graduating-where did the time go? I'm also excited that my parents as well as my mother and sister-in laws will be coming out for graduation festivities!
2 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I have updated my blog and there is more to read then you wll ever want to!! :)
Post a Comment