
The other day Mark and I were relaxing on the couch watching some show, most likely Law and Order SVU, when I discovered one of those "I thought everyone did it" moments. We enjoying some Milano cookies. Me, I had a nice cold glass of milk, and Mark had a cup of...WATER!!! I couldn't believe it. Who doesn't enjoy a yummy warm cookie with a cold glass of milk? Apparently my handsome husband. He then insisted that a lot of people do it (?!?)...or maybe just his family. Well, I texted his sister Katie and asked which she would prefer while eating a cookie, milk or water? Her reply: Milk. Of course...! Later that day we talked to his sister and brother-in-law, Amy and Randy, and again asked the question, which they would prefer while eating a cookie, milk or water? Their answer came as no surprise...milk!
So, I am now working with Mark to help him enjoy cookies and milk...the American way :-) (In his defense, he says he is thirsting after eating the cookie, and water satisfies his thirst better. I just dont know. Haha.)
2 comments:
I want to gag just THINKING about cookies and water!!! What?!?! Your husband is crazy! I'm glad you're setting him straight!
So I only know one other person who has cookies and water and that is my step-dad... its def something im not sure i would want to try lol
Post a Comment