Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its getting hotTER!













Today I went and had a trial run of my "wedding hair updo!" It took about an hour and I am really excited that the wedding is only 24 days away!! I don't know what it is but yesterday was by far one of the hardest days. I am so proud of Mark for doing basic and AIT so that we can have a better life, but I would give just about anything for a hug from him!

Mark graduates from AIT on the 14 and is driving home with his sister, Amy, and her husband, Randy, on the 15 (at least that is the plan as of now.)

On a random side note, these are my wedding shoes. Pretty huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the hair, love the shoes! I don't think I've ever been so excited for somebody to get married. I hope you're doing well, you're amazing for holding strong!!

The Parkers said...

k i just noticed on facebook you have a blog!! I LOVE the hair!! e-mail me aloevera721@yahoo.com with an e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Happy 24 days until you get married!!