Monday, August 25, 2008

Lots to tell...

Im going to start by talking about a fabulous bridal shower held last week on the 16 by Julie S. It was a lot of fun with good food and great friends :-) Im really lucky to have such awesome people in my life. Thanks to all who came! 
Mark got into town on the 23rd...sorry to everyone who I told he was coming in late on the 24. It was a little surprise which went over well with all! I am really glad he is finally here and am excited to spend time with him, my family, his family! We have a lot planned; beach day trip, DC sight seeing, dates, etc. Madeline (my youngest sister) was set apart in her little youth group of girls. My dad went up as well as Mark. It was really to have him participate in it. I am so glad he is here and that he was able to help out. Hopefully I'll update again this week, but if not definitely after THE WEDDING (5 days and counting!!!!) 

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Happy 3 days until your wedding!! I am so dang excited for you!!

Jackie King said...

looks like the shower was a blast. sorry I couldn't make it, but I can't wait to see you at the reception. I'm sure you're thrilled. You'll be married in only three days. Yay!!!