After much anticipation, I am home. LOL. My stuff joined Mark's stuff in our "first home" (aka: storage unit) on Friday. Grades are posted, needless to say I am in awe and very happy with my grades (4 A's and 2 B's).As I was sitting in the Salt Lake airport Wednesday afternoon, one of the flight attendants announced our flight was delayed an hour and fifteen minutes. Ok, not a huge deal, I can do that. About ten minutes we were suppose to board, she came back over the PA and announced we now had a 3 1/2 hour delay (due to weather at the BWI airport) and we would be moving gates. Oh what fun! Alright, it wasn't that bad (I ran into Al Jackson and two of his kids actually). So instead of getting in at 8:20, I landed about 11:45 and due to the rain and bad weather, the bags slowly came in.

On Thursday I went with my mom, Nancy and my good/keep me sane friend Rachel to order the flowers. For the main flowers (for my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets) we went with a purple hydrangea (aka: peru purple). I am so excited for these flowers; when I saw them on the front of a wedding magazine I knew I wanted those.
Today, I met with the photographer, Holly. She is nice, easy to work with, has great work (from what I've seen at least. Check out her website, WWW.HOLLYHOCKSPHOTOGRAPHY.COM) Things are coming together nicely. I can't believe that we are 5 weeks from Mark and I's wedding! So exciting.
Mark's AIT training is going well. I definitely like it more because I can talk to him in the evening which is great and i love it! He graduates August 14 (wahoo!) and comes to Maryland on the 24 (again Wahoo!!)
2 comments:
It's getting closer! Woo hoo! I'm excited for you guys. And don't you just love plane delays? I was in the Salt Lake airport trying to go to New York City and I had to wait 14 1/2 hours before we actually got to leave. It was horrible! But awesome once we finally made it back east. I hope the wedding plans are still going well! PS I got an internship so I'm moving to Salt Lake at the end of the month!! Crazy!
A 14 1/2 hour delay?!? Oh my gosh! Well, I guess mine wasnt that bad. Thats awesome about the internship!! What are you going to be doing?
We are so close and soo excited!!!
Post a Comment