I have not been the best at updating. Oops. Mark graduated AIT on the 14-he is now an "official" member of the United States Army! I am so proud of him. He is so great and patient in dealing with me. He comes to Maryland in 8 days and we get married in 15 days (Wahoo! We're so close!) I am been kinda poopy though because I miss him so much and just want to be next to him, cuddling. Soon enough. I am so grateful for him and that he is in my life!Last Saturday my Aunt Sue and Grandma through me a fabulous family bridal shower. It was so much fun to be able to see cousins that I do not get to see daily. We got some fun gifts...including a belgian waffle maker, beautiful salad and dinner plates, an iron, etc. Below are some pictures. Thank you so much!

2 comments:
Only one more week, I'm so excited for you guys! Your shower looked fun!
One week and two days and counting! I am getting so excited for you!! AHHH!! :)
Oh and how does Mark feel about a pink blog background?? ;)
Post a Comment