Homeright sent me this sweet little steam machine. Christmas came a little early this year :-)
Inside the box, lay this beauty :
It comes with all that you could possibly need: wallpaper steam plate, floor steam mop WITH microfiber cleaning pad, brass brush (can't wait to try it out on the grill when the snow melts), two nylon brushes, jet nozzle, squeegee, measuring cup with funnel,
and a perfectly detailed instruction manual (just enough information and pictures, but not super overwhelming)
We have been in our house 7 months. There was a lot of cleaning that happened as we were moving in, but there are still some little things around that I am slowly getting to. I think you have been slowly making progress on.
One of those little projects was the ice maker. It was nasty!
See all that gunk in there? Gross. I was super excited for the steammachine to arrive and use it on this.
It was exciting to pull the little trigger and get my steam on.
It was pretty caked on there, but it did a pretty good job and a smile was brought to my face the next time I walked by the fridge.
Some Pros and Cons to it:
Pros Cons
-it kills 99.9% of germs -takes 8 minutes to heat up
-all those little brushes/squeegee/jet nozzle -loud -small & portable unit (with a nice, long hose) -you cannot open the storage container
while it is in use
-can get into really tight and odd areas
-can use to steam out the wrinkles in your clothes
-distilled water (I put this in the middle because it could either way). You don't have to use distilled water, but it is recommended if you have hard water. If you chose not to use distilled water, they have instructions on how to clean out the tank.
-easy to pour out the old water
The pros outweigh the cons by far. Thank you Homeright-can't wait for the next package!
**I was not paid by Homeright to review this item, this is solely my opinion**



No comments:
Post a Comment