I was really excited when Homeright said they were going to send me the Paintstick Mini:
(picture compliments go to Homeright)
I had been wanting to paint a wall in my mudroom. But first, I had to decide on a color
I ended up deciding on the green. It is the same green on my kitchen wall. So, anyways, the box showed up with the mini! I put it together and went to town, with Marks help.
It was a little difficult to suck the paint up, but it was so nice not to have to have a tray laying around.
In action!
And first coat is on
So, what are my thoughts on this? I think in theory it is a really good idea! I guess I just wasn't as coordinated to fill the tube up by myself. It is really nice that it has a clear tube so you can see exactly how much paint you have left.
It was hard to get it completely clean though. We took it all apart and started washing and rinsing. To get the tube clean, you do the same thing essentially to put the paint in.
Thanks again Homeright!
**I was not paid by Homeright to review this item, this is my solely my opinion**

No comments:
Post a Comment