Friday, September 28, 2012

First Day of School

David started Toddler Lab today up on campus. I was so nervous that he would have a meltdown when I left, but instead he was in Heaven with all the different things he could play with. He did however have a meltdown when it was time to leave, and kept saying "2 minutes...I play 2 more minutes."

We started off the morning by meeting up with Mark and enjoying a donut. 


Then it was time. He was so excited to go to "school."


Had to have his backpack. He really couldn't wait to go in.


He was so focused on all the different centers. Dinosaurs, vacuum, baby dolls, blocks, etc





He'll be going twice a week for an hour and a half until the end of the semester. I'll sure miss him but am excited for this new adventure for him.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ummm....this is adorable. I miss you guys!

Logan and Ashleigh said...

OH MY GOODNESS...he is just SOOOO cute!! I miss that sweet face!!