Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A few more

I have some pictures on my phone that needed to be shared with the blogging world, so here we go.

On Saturday, we went to "Rexburg Unplugged." There were tons of vendors, deals at the local business that were on the blocked off and crowded street and lots of freebies. David was loving having a cookie in one hand and popcorn in the other. 


Last week, Janell and I went walking while Jake watched David. When we got home, we were all chatting. Janell put all of her girls hair clips in David hair. I sure hope baby girl has plenty of hair!


The other day I was getting ready for the day. I left to go get a shirt for David and came back and he had climbed up on the toilet seat. 


We love the library! New books, story time, and computers. Im not really sure if David gets the whole concept of what it is happening on the computer, but he has started to climb up in the chair and just sit there.


While Marks mom was in town, she and I took David to a "Thomas & Friends Playdate" There was suppose to be coloring (yes), lots of trains to play with (yes) and story time...not so much. Either way, David had a great time, and because he was their biggest (and only) fan he got 2 trains (instead of 1) for free! 


At the end of August, we all went to Maryland for about 5 days. It was fun and hot. Mark had a job interview, medical screening, psychological testing, etc over the course of 2 of the days we were there. David and I stopped at Target to pick up some diapers, and some popcorn before taking Madeline to work. 


Didi I mention it was humid too? We took David to the fountains. He loves water and didn't hold back.


My mom has 2 nice sized german sherpards and 2 cats. When we skype with grandma, he always asks to see Hunter/Liesel. She has this huge crate, David thought it was perfect. He would go in and out, bring toys in for him and the dogs to play. 


1 comment:

Meagan said...

LOVED these posts! Rach, you look BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see this sweet baby girl. So excited for you guys.