Monday, September 5, 2011

Soil

American Soil that is! Mark is back in the good ole United States! (Lets see how many exclamation marks I can use in this short post :-)

Yesterday during Sunday School I got a text that read "I Love you!!! I'm in Maine!!!!" I stepped out and we chatted for a minute. It was a sureal feeling seeing his name pop up on the screen of my phone and not some funky number.

(Can you see him in the back?!)

There are some great people that meet and greet the soldiers as they pass through various airports on their way back home. They were able to capture Marks excitement of being back America, having real toilet paper and fresh air.


You can check out the other soldiers, here. He and the other soldiers will be in Washinton State for about 10 days (give or take) and then he will fly back to St. Louis, we'll pack up and head back to Idaho.

Welcome back Mark!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

im glad that mark is back but sad your going to be leaving!!!! who is going to make me dinner all the time? watch my cat when i go out of town? and all of our dumb shows and movies with me?!!!!

Clinton and Jessica said...

Yeah Yeah!! Welcome home Mark and all the Soldiers....thank you for your service and I'm so excited for you to be a complete family all together again!!

Logan and Ashleigh said...

YAH YAH YAH!!! Welcome back MARK! We can't wait to see you guys!

Kathryn said...

Welcome home Mark. Rachel, I'm so glad you have your husband back. You're a good woman.

Melissa said...

you need to update your blog? ive already read this a thousand times :)