Sunday, August 28, 2011

Catching up...again

I don't know what it is, but when I think about sitting down, making sure I have all the right pictures, and writing down our stories, I just think, "oh another day." The only problem is the motivation just doesn't come. Haha. But, because I enjoy reading your blogs and looking at the pictures, I too will blog for your reading pleasure.

However, I have been slacking in the taking picture department. I just need to stick the camera in my purse. Oh well. So, lets begin. A week ago, Katie packed up and she headed off to Atlanta to begin her Masters program at Emory. Way to go Katie! David was loving have free range of her room...and the big chair in her room.


He also got his 3rd haircut. Yes, 3rd. She went pretty short this time around, but hopefully it will last a little longer.

We're still working on the one nap. Sometimes are great, and others are just okay. In his defense, he is teething. His poor lower gums are so swollen. Anyways, back to the nap, I had to run to Walmart. I was pushing the time, so we stopped at McDonalds and grabbed lunch then ran my errands. He fell asleep on the way home.


We also went to the mall to get David his first pair of shoes. How exciting! Anyways, while at the mall, we rode the Train. He loves it!



He loves to ring the bell. And one final picture, just because he is handsome!


We are in the last little bit of this deployment. Mark should be back in the United States later this week! Please pray for the safety of him and his fellow soldiers as they travel back.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness, Rachel. He's so cute! Love the haircut. I'm so happy for you guys that Mark will be home soon. Whoohoo! Can't wait to see ya. :)