With it being so disgustingly hot, we have not been able to go outside for very long...or at all. The pools here do not open until 12:30, which at the point, it is nap time and dangerously hot. So, I had to get creative with various things to keep David entertained.
We have been going and walking at the mall, window shopping, sometimes grab a snack (our favorite is a pretzel from Auntie Anns :-)
The other day while at the mall, I let David ride in the little spaceship. He thought it was great, probably the best .75 cents spent.
Such a handsome little man. In other happy news, we had our long awaited ENT appointment on Wednesday. The Doctor said David is definitely a candidate for tubes (he has had 7 ear infections since the end of February. Poor little guy.) As I walked out of the room we were in, and was walking up front to schedule it, somebody called and cancelled their appointment for Monday!!! Normally, it takes at least a month to actually have the surgery, but we got incredibly lucky. He will have tubes early Monday morning. I'm a little anxious, but know he will be in good hands, and this will help him.
This picture is pretty blurry, but still so cute. This was after our long, hot day.
And flowers, Mark sent flowers last Friday. However, the floral shoppe messed up the date (I got my birthday flowers a month early). So, I have 2 beautiful floral bouquets to smell and look at.
(birthday flowers a month early)

(the flowers I was suppose to get first)
Davids new love: the stairs! He likes to climb up on the first step, and lay across it. He fell off yesterday, but did it well. He tucked and rolled, not hitting his head. Gave me a bit of a heart attack though. The days of letting him rome freely are long gone :-/





No comments:
Post a Comment