Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Determination

At 13 months, David has finally started to pull himself on things. I am going to blame genetics on this. I did not walk until I was 15 months and Mark (who David has done everything else like) at 18 months! And his ears. TOMORROW is finally the day we get to see the ENT about tubes. He has had 7 ear infections since the end of February. Poor David, the genes win this one.

Anyways, he has started to pull himself up on stairs, the bathtub (this gives me a heart attack everytime), and various pieces of furniture.




Stairs are probably the most fun though. Which means I can't let him have complete freedom from my undivided attention. The other day we were over at Gardners. David was crawling around and then I didn't hear him any more. When I found him. He was standing on the stairs.




He continues to love bath time! His new thing is to scoot back into the corner and just sit there contently and play. When the water is still running, he likes to stick his head under.


And reading. He will sit on the floor and flip through the pages, pointing and saying outloud the things he knows. He LOVES balls and balloons.


Excuse the lack of clothes in some of these pictures. It has been unbelievably hot.


One day I really will get around to blogging about Marks homecoming R&R at the airport. Hopefully before he comes home for good (in less than 2 months!!)

1 comment:

Logan and Ashleigh said...

oh my goodness, he is so cute!!! Please tell me that doesn't really say 109.....i think i would die...Rexburg has ruined me!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!