Next is Mothers Day. It started for me on Friday when I received the most beautiful flower arrangement from Mark! Written on the inside of the card was "One more month!" Haha. This picture just doesnt do it justice though.

I dont remember what happened Saturday, so we'll just skip to Sunday. Mark made me breakfast in bed-pancakes and bacon! Mm..Good! The picture below is him preparing the delicious meal!

For dinner, I had been craving fajitas for days! (I dont know what it is about Mexican food, but I could eat it everyday and be perfectly content!) So, Mark made fajitas that satisfied my craving for that day and fortunately had enough for leftovers the next day! Yum!

All in all it was a great day and I am so grateful to have Mark in my life and for all that he does for me and for our family!
1 comment:
mmmmmmmm.mexican.....pachangas....and yay for picture of the week!!!!
Post a Comment