Alright, since I apparently have some stalkers out there (California, again?!) Im going private in one week! Leave a comment with your email address please
Hey! Thanks for the email. I thought I had already given you mine, but I don't see a comment from me on this post at least, so it's:
akromney@gmail.com
I totally hear you on the whole public/private issue--we are torn and really hate being private since it's annoying for people, but with a kid now and with Nathan working for a Top 4 Accounting firm next year...I don't know, just feels safer. I'd say stay private if you have any doubt at all! Better safe than sorry, right?
14 comments:
This is Denmark/Amanda....amandakate86@gmail.com
Hey Rachie. Haven't talked to you in forever, but we're in Iowa. amygirl21686@gmail.com
aloevera721@Yahoo.com :)
Hey, I understand where you are coming from, but I always take lurkers as a compliment. It's been following what you've been up to!
my email is workinggirl27@gmail.com.
n i am in LAs vegas!
Hey Mark and Rachel! Don't forget to add us to your VIP list! It's haley.hargrave@gmail.com
-Haley, Matt, and Bennett
Lauretta here. purpleroses05@gmail.com
alliluvsyou@hotmail.com
Weird that all these different states are coming up!
Hi ya! Don't forget your favorite relative :)
allie4eva2203@hotmail.com
i see your husband all the time on campus but i never see you!
amikins48@gmail.com
Hey! Thanks for the email. I thought I had already given you mine, but I don't see a comment from me on this post at least, so it's:
akromney@gmail.com
I totally hear you on the whole public/private issue--we are torn and really hate being private since it's annoying for people, but with a kid now and with Nathan working for a Top 4 Accounting firm next year...I don't know, just feels safer. I'd say stay private if you have any doubt at all! Better safe than sorry, right?
Add me!
oh...meagan.fennell@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment