A while back I saw a map counter on a friends blog and I was intrigued. I wanted to know who was looking at our blog-but really what citys/states/countries were looking at my blog. I looked at it today. Idaho Falls and Texas (if Im correct about where Haley is) didn't really surprise me. However, Canada did! I don't think I know anyone there. And to get more specific, Rio Linda CALIFORNIA and Laramie, WYOMING. So, speak up. Who are you? Do I know you and just don't realize where you are? Or are you a creep looking at our blog?
Going back to my earlier post about going private, I think there may be something to it if people don't step up and introduce themselves :-)
1 comment:
If anyone is showing up in Utah that's ME!! lol But you didn't know that one did you. hehehe
Hey it was way fun to see you and hang out with you this last weekend! I had a BLAST! Thanks again for letting us crash at your place for the night.
Post a Comment