Alright, when I have (which will hopefully be soon) I will update this thing with pictures. We recently went to Maryland for a little vacation (it was so nice and enjoyable!) We then drove to South Carolina with my family to attend my brothers, Grant, Marine boot camp graduation. (It is so incredibly humid there!) It was really nice to see him. I am so proud of him and all the other men and women who sacrifice so much for my freedom.
We're celebrating our one year anniversary by going to Utah. Saturday we plan on going to 7 Peaks and then staying the night at the Anniversary Inn-I dont have many details because Mark booked it all and is trying to suprise me.
Lots of pictures and more details to come!!
Also, I want to go back to a public blog just because some people dont like all the logging in/missed some people/etc. However, with Mark facing deployment within the next year I think I woul feel more comfortable knowing exactly who was looking at this. Again, Im gonna ask for your opinions.
Hope everyone is having a good summer :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment