Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Oops
Ok, Im here, we're alive. Sorry for not posting! Nothing too exciting has been happening though-At work, I am now back up to full time (40 hours a week vs. the 30 hours a week I was working due to budget cuts). Its so nice! Mark has been participating in lots of funerals as part of Honor Guard. He leaves for gun training in a week and then 3 weeks later he goes to AT. What else can I say? My mother and sister in-laws just got back from Europe. We are thinking about going on a cruise with some good friends (Steph, what did Jeff say?!). It would all depend on how much time I could take off from work, schedules, etc. We'll see. Hope life is going well for you all, I'll try to keep this up to date a little better :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment