Sunday, January 11, 2009

wow wow wow

I dont know where the time has gown, but as a good friend so kindly mentioned, I need to update my blog (Thanks Teresa!) We'll start with our move. We have moved into a bigger apartment...and love it! (Once things are completely organized, we'll post pictures.) We have great neighbors and am glad about that! Because Mark has training today, I go to church by myself. But, my great neighbors upstairs knocked on my door and sat by me in church. They are super nice!
Christmas, After about a 2 hour delay we made it to Maryland with my family. Things were a little crazy, but it was nice to be there. My mom is fostering this dog who use to be abused. He and I did not hit off well. He bit me (after I had put on a brand new shirt that I bought the day before!) and then ate part of the heel off a pair of shoes. Cole (the dog) and I were beginning to be friends about 2 days before I left. We then headed off to Florida on New Years Day. A little family reunion was held at Disney World. It was beautiful-80 degrees and sunny everyday! On the 5 we headed back to Rexburg, only to be stopped by a snow storm, 3 dozen accidents, and taking way too long (2+ hours to get from SLC to Bountiful). We stayed the night in Utah and Tuesday morning we were able to make back.

1 comment:

The Romney Family said...

Rachel,

Just wanted to say hi and check out your fun blog! Congrats on graduating, and getting married, and all the fun, exciting stuff you've got going on! You look great and it is so fun to see where you're at now!