Crazy 8's
I was tagged by my friend Ally:
My 8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Applebee's
2-Craigo's
3-Olive Garden
4-Cheesecake Factory
5-Phillips Crabhouse
6-Silver Diner
7-Thai House
8-Red Lobster
My 8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-Law and Order SVU
2-NCIS
3-The Bachelor
4-The Bachelorette (Im running low...)
5-Gilmore Girls
6- Jon and Kate Plus 8
7- Amry Wives
8- Wedding Story
8 things I did yesterday:
1-Worked out
2-Went to work
3-Shopping
4-Watched a movie
5-Made cookies with my husband
6-Showered
7-Relaxed after work with Mark (so nice after a crazy week!)
8-Made breakfast
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Going shooting with the Richters
2-Adopting a kitten
3-Seeing my family
4-Seeing Marks family
5-Mark graduating
6-Mark going active duty
7-Relaxing this weekend
8-Winter being over
8 wishes:
1-I wish that my house would clean it self
2-I wish money wasn't so important
3-I wish I could see family more often
4-I wish that everything didn't cost money
(I know that goes with wish 2 but I still wish it)
5-I wish for good health all the time for me and my family
6-To have a home where love and Christ are ever present
7-For people in this world to be more understanding
8-Mark to be safe while being in the army
People I tag:
1. Bethany 2. Jessica P 3. Lindsay 4. Teresa 5. Amanda 6. and new to the blogging world, Catherine
1 comment:
Rachel, I'm so sorry! I actually don't even know what donut recipes we've used. We just find one on-line whenever we make them, and every single time I tell myself, "Ok, if this batch turns out well, I HAVE to remember to save this recipe!" and I never do... Oops. Anyway, sorry! But you should easily be able to find a good homemade donut recipe online. They are so fun to make!
P.S. I hear you on the money thing!!! So annoying.
Post a Comment