Monday, April 28, 2008

summer semester

I just finished the first week of summer semester, my last summer in Rexburg as a student! I am taking some fun, but also hard classes: Organizational Communications, Outdoor Cooking, Religion, Program Management and English-I am not looking forward to this English class. It is going to a be A LOT of reading and writing, which is expected due to the name of the course, "Intro to Literature." Oh well. It will certainly keep me busy, and help take my mind off of Mark being gone. Yep, Mark is in Okalahoma for basic training and AIT for the Army National Guard for 16 weeks! He will have been in reception for a week on Tuesday, and Wednesday he begins his actual training. Basic is roughly 6 weeks, and then the rest is AIT. I am planning on going to his basic graduation in June!
Update: So basic is actually 9 weeks long. I am going to his graduation which is July 3 (with family day on the 2nd!) I am super excited to see him! Time is actually going by pretty fast. I'm being kept busy with all my school work, but thats good.

No comments: