These last couple of days have been pretty eventful. Last Tuesday I bought Mark's wedding band. It is a Tungsten band from Whitehall Jewelers. I should have it by the second week in April! We are going to engrave the inside of our wedding bands with "Forever, For Always, No Matter What."
Monday was such a great day! Mark signed the contract for our apartment at school that we will be living in! So exciting! Monday evening the caterer came. Oh, the food he brought for us to sample was so amazingly good. He brought crab balls, chicken with a mushroom sauce, german meat balls, and so much more! The cake lady brought a sample wedding cake-chocolate chocolate mousse! Mm...it is soo good!
Tuesday was a hard day. I fell on my knee that I had surgery on back in January. It hurt so bad! I called the Doctor and he said to go to the ER and have x-rays done to make sure the screws (I have 2 screws holding my knee cap in place) were still in tact. My physical therapist said it looks like it just might be badly bruised. I see my Doctor on Friday.
Today, Wednesday, we ordered our invitations!! They will go out in July. Yeah! Things are coming together so great. I am so excited to marry Mark for time and all eternity!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment