Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Lovin'

It typically isn't too hot, but every now and then it hits the 90s. HOT. Most of the time when it is so hot, we play inside, but the kids still beg to go out and play. So, the other day, I filled up the kids pool…and they loved it!

I let D just go out in his underwear :-)

















E was a little hesitant at first, but warmed up and enjoyed the water. D loved going down the slide into the pool.

In sadder news, my cat, Max, was put down today. My mom called me earlier this afternoon. He had a seizure early this morning, and was just not doing well. My sister, Madeline, took him to the vet. They suggested doing a lot of tests and blood, but considering his age (15!), not responding to different treatments, they said maybe not. They also thought it could be a brain tumor. So sad. Max was a beast, but also the most sweet cat. Miss ya buddy! RIP.





1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

I am so jealous of that play yard! So fun!! I love that D is in his skivvies...Talmage runs around in his all the time too :)