Our ward had it's annual Father-Sons Campout…and M was able to take off work and go with D. To stay D was excited would be an understatement.
In preparation for this, we got our tent out and sleeping bag we got for our wedding a few years ago.
Anyways, after E went to bed I decided it was time to clean the main bathroom floor. Home Right also agreed :-)
In the box, was the NEW Steam Machine Plus. First, for me, read the instructions :-)
After reading it, and seeing all it could do, it was time!
It comes with a convenient measuring cup:
I love that it has the triangle cleaning head. It maneuvers so easy and was able to go around the base of the cabinet so easy.
It heats up fast. In the instruction book it says "25 seconds." Super fast, and it has various light colors (red when it is heating up and then changes to a pretty blueish/purple)
And my favorite part? All the little gadgets. Specifically the grout cleaner. I took the handheld attachment off and put the grout attachment on and went to town on the grout.
I really like this steam machine and would recommend it. It is narrow, so storing it is no problem. I love that there is a hand held attachment, and all the little attachments that can do so much. It is easy to wash (throw in washer with a mild detergent and lay flat).





No comments:
Post a Comment