Mark had a couple more days off than normal coming up and happened to call me when it was -20 to see if I wanted to go to St. George. I happily obliged!
We loaded up the kids and took off. Not even an hour into the trip, David announces he needs to go to the bathroom. It was a long drive, but well worth it!
The first day we were there we went and hiked at Zions National Park. It was so beautiful-and the weather was so nice!
On the way back to the car, there was this huge tree. Perfect for climbing, running to, etc.
We were going to go to a particular restaurant, but as luck would have it, it was closed that day. We went around the corner to this little cafe-Mark was the most disappointed with the food.
We got to see some good friends, go out on the town kidless, browse Target (I love Target!), enjoy the beautiful weather, and hang out with MIL.
Since D & E were the only kids this time at Nonnies house, they had full access to all the toys. E loves baby dolls and hung tight to the one Dana had.
We went and fed the ducks a couple of times. D thought it was funny to throw a whole piece of bread and see a "big pile of ducks."
M and D went to the Childrens Museum with Ben and his son, while Dana, E and I went an toured the Brigham Young house.
These kids make me happy. They are so fun, full of energy and life and I am so lucky to be their mom
We had a great time and can't wait to go back! Idaho was so kind to greet us with a snowstorm upon our arrival back home













No comments:
Post a Comment