I know everyone says it, but I seriously can't believe Emma is already a
month old!! She is such a great baby and we are so glad she is here on
earth and in our family. I took her in for a weight check today, she
weighed in at 9.15. She only wakes up between 1 and 2 times at night,
eats like a champ, and I think we finally have the projectile vomit
behind us

David is a great big brother and is so sweet with Emma. He loves to "grab a kiss" and read to her (I wish I could have gotten the whole book)
On Sunday, we attended Marks units Christmas Party. It was catered by Gator Jacks and was a lot of fun. We really needed to attend because we missed the military ball. Normally it would be no big deal, but I was nominated and awarded the Molly Pitcher award. But, I had just had little miss 2 days before, so we were excused. Anyways, it is a great honor for this.
Santa also made an appearance. It was such a different experience with
David compared to last year. I asked David what he wanted Santa to bring
him a little over a week ago and he said Buzz. It was hilarious when
Santa came in, because David started yelling "Hi Santa!...Santa, I
want/need Buzz" over and over. It was so funny.
Here is our first real family photo as well as a few others
I also took David in for his 2.5 year check-up and it was confirmed yet again that he is tall and skinny. He is just under 3 feet (97%) and 28 pounds (25%-he has not gained weigh, just height)

No comments:
Post a Comment